Pricing, Payments, Registration & Travel
- The Pricing for the delegates, discounted rates and the timelines applicable shall be displayed on the website.
- The pricing so mentioned can be inclusive or exclusive of taxes applicable under the law.
- The delegate is required to pay the entire fees including the applicable tax for a confirmed registration.
- Credit Card Payments
- Quest Conferences requires full payment by Visa or Mastercard at the time of registration as explicitly specified. Quest Conferences must have the full value of registration and any bank or card charges must be covered by the attendee when making payment.
- Unfortunately Quest Conferences is currently unable to accept payment by American Express or Diner Club.
- Your Credit Card information will not be stored by Quest Conferences.
- Other modes of Payments
- Delegates can also avail other modes of payment viz. Net Banking, Electronic Bank Transfers, Demand Drafts, Banker’s Cheque, Individual Cheques, Wallet Payment and Cash
- To pay through these modes, please get in touch with a Quest Representative.
- Special Offers
- Deadlines for special offers will be closely monitored, if you choose not to take advantage of the discounted rates and pay within the timescales stipulated, then the full price must be paid.
- Payment options are listed above, please allow 3 working days for payment to reach our account.
- Travel Arrangements & Visa
- You are required to secure your own travel arrangements.
- This is not the responsibility of Quest Conferences or any individuals associated with this conference.
Please Note: This also includes Airport transfers. However you may call the designated person for any information to assist you with airport transfers. The information provided is a suggestion and should not be deemed as the only method available. Quest Conferences accepts no responsibility for fees charged for taxis, transfers or tours.
It is your responsibility to obtain an entry visa to visit a country if it is required.
Quest Conferences, will assist you by providing a letter from our company to your email address. This will contain the details of your participation at the conference, the venue of the conference, and dates of the conference.